if it shines

Friday, September 01, 2017

A rainbow after rain, and a flower that bloomed with the cold, are abundantly changing colors
That day I fell in love with you who looked up at the blazing red sky

That one instant in a scene of a dramatic film
Won't disappear, because it's etched into my heart 

It's you, you who taught me 
If the darkness shines too, then it'll become a night of stars
Don't hide your sadness behind a laughing face anymore 
Because all the twinkling stars will shine on you 

I forgot to sleep, and the sun that came out to meet me pierced me so much 
If I see you,  I even forget the headache that carries my  foul mood 

This stillness is romantic, like sugar melting in black tea 
Your voice, is goes around my whole body 

It's you, you who gave me a smiling face 
If tears shine too, then it'll become a falling star 
Don't separate those injured hands anymore 
Because tomorrow will be come to the sky filled with wishes 

The light that guided me is you 
And I was pulled along into a run 
While unaware, we started to cross
Now's the time, if we can just shine here... 

The path we once chose is what will end up as our fate
The hopes and concerns you clutched so tightly
Will surely move us forward to become one with the light

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by to read, much better if you guys leave your comment with your latest blog post link 😉

Update on Instagram

© Erni Hasmiza . Design by Fearne.