my diary

Friday, May 12, 2017 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia

Hi

Long time no see. 
Recently, I've been trying a new apps from Google Play,  My Diary which is an apps from a movie Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name) (my favourite anime 😍.) You guys should watch it ❤


Since this apps still a new ones,  the owner trying the best ever well yeah,  I hope she (she? How I can feel that's she is a woman? Not he's?) will makes this apps work better.
Like having a contact picture, music button and so on.


You can add any memos or another diary or contacts on your setting,  and delete or rename it. And set your location, about your feel and the weather when you write your day. 


If you wonder what mean by 10, that's mean October,  lol. Based on month when you wrote it. 


For me,  this apps quite cute diary apps ever.  I don't know if you have any diary-apps-like-this-and-more-cute-than-this-one please let me know.  Heh. 



This apps makes me fallen in love with it because there's not only as a diary ( don't worry, you can also upload photos, cool huh?) , as the name is.  You can also can save your contacts number and save your memos too. 


Well I don't know if my short review will makes you you and you to install this apps in your smartphone,  but if you are just like me, who loves diary apps and the cute ones,  just install it.  No doubt.

A diary-apps with 4.9 rating, a highest rating of the any diary apps. 

6 comments

  1. Mai suka tulis diary/planner kat buku je...Jarang guna apps, tapi memang comel apps ni! Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay the apps seems adorable but I barely write diary, so I'll past.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, tak main jugak la diary ni tapi lepas tengok app ni terus install 😅

      Delete
  3. Thank you and terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siqah suka tulis diari on phone. Sekarang siqah guna apps DayOne. My Diary ni comel, memang tulisan jepun je ke?

    Siqah tak tengok lagi anime tu 😁

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by to read, much better if you guys leave your comment with your latest blog post link 😉

Update on Instagram

© Erni Hasmiza . Design by Fearne.