apricot blemish control scrub st ives

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hi

I'm already been a St Ives scrub user almost a year ago and today I am so excited to share about it with you guys.


Where to get it : Guardian / Watson 
Price : RM 19.90
Weight : 170 g

***
Rating : 4.5

***

As we know, scrubbing our face (and body too) is really important to us.  Scrubbing is working to removes dead skin cells in our skin and create a deep-clean skin. By removing dead skin cells, our skin will be glowing and we also got a healthy skin. 

Now,  let's me makes a little bit of review of St.  Ives scrub here. 

If you ask me what is the best scrub is, the answer of course St Ives scrub because for me,  it's the best exfoliater for my face ever. You know,  if I used another scrub product,  it'll dry out my skin which is I hate it so much but this St Ives scrub never dry out my skin and my face feels refreshed after used it. 

I loves the cream base textures and so grainy and it's scrub away my dead skin cells and leaves my skin feels so refreshed 
The smells of it is also nice which is not too strong but subtle enough to smell the apricot fragrance slightly. And also the packaging of it is easy to used and dispenses a good amount of scrub. St Ives scrub also very affordable and available in anywhere. 

But don't scrubbing your face too much and only used it twice a week to prevent overexfoliating and may break out your skin especially for sensitive skin cause it's gives a quite deep exfoliation. As for me which is makes me sticking with this one. 

Overall,  I'll always use this scrub. And St Ives user,  please put you hand up. 

12 comments

  1. Scrub ni memang best! Bau pon sedap πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu la kan, kulit pun lembut je rasa 😊

      Delete
  2. I'm using it too and yes, they're the best so far.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu laa memang best pakai scrub ni πŸ˜†

      Delete
  3. Siqah tak de skrub muka sebab Siqah pakai Olay so takde skrub. Boleh cuba lah produk ni. Harap sesuai dengan muka Siqah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siqah patut try sbb skrub muka tu penting..

      Delete
  4. Dah lama nak try st ives apricot scrub ni. Tapi sekarang tengah pakai coffee scrub. Hehehe πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belum pernah try St.Ives ni. Nak try lah nanti. Baca review awak terus nak cuba product ni. Thank you for the review :)

    Fatina | www.fatinamdzfr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used St Ives scrub for two years and it's one of my favorite. I love the apricot smells. So good.. hahaha but now I'm using Hada Labo and sometimes OXY but I might go back to St Ives tho hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the apricot smell so great. Pls make a review about Hada Labo. πŸ˜‡

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by to read, much better if you guys leave your comment with your latest blog post link πŸ˜‰

Update on Instagram

© Erni Hasmiza . Design by Fearne.