9 fav etsy blogger responsive templates

Friday, 7 April 2017

Hi


It's weekend baby. So I kept myself exploring beautiful blogger template at Esty and how much I wish I could have all the templates for my blog.  But you know, said easier than done. Absolutely, you need a money to get those templates and some of them are very expensive (RM200++ for a template? Urghh better not), just close your eyes when you see them so you're not fall over with them and purchase them. By the way,  this post isn't a review. 

So,  here we go. 9 blogger responsive template. :

1. Shirley

2. Halsey


 3. Uno 

 4. Floret

 5. Lena 

6. Sunset 

 7. Asterism 


 8. High Street 

9. Celandine


I loves all the templates above and hope I can purchase one of those soon ( after raya maybe?) 

4 comments

  1. Ohhh Erni buatkan Siqah rasa nak tukar template. Oh NO! 😱 siqah suka Celandine dan Floret! Nak pergi terjah jap lah. Lama dah tak tengok template kat ETSY 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu la..kalau terjah ETSY mesti rasa nak tukar template 😅😅 template blog Kat Sana semua cantik cantik..

      Delete
  2. I had an eye on Halsey when I was trying to persuade myself for a cheaper template but then seeing that I had no sidebar made me cancel it.. hehe.. Shirley tak nampak pulak masa tu.. Nasib baik jugak tak nampak, kalau tak nanti dilema teruk.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by to read, much better if you guys leave your comment with your latest blog post link 😉

Latest Instagrams

© Erni Hasmiza 's Blog . Design by Fearne.